Next up we have the Elite Speeder Bike with a special edition Storm Trooper and side arm. I have to say I think this is the coolest vehicle in the series. For a speeder bike this one has a lot of updates. “Reserved for the most experienced scouts and high-risk missions, these Elite Speeder Bikes have been upgraded with heavy blasters and powerful new engines.”
- (5) Blasters, (2)Heavy Blasters: mounted, (2) Medium Blasters: adjustable, (1) Light Blasters: adjustable
- A bedroll behind the seat(non removable but its so cool that its there!)
- Very detailed toy
- Unique Storm Trooper with bendable legs(at the knees) and arms are molded differently than the standard storm trooper
- Open the instrument panel to reveal the engine(maintenance time!)
- Awesome paint scheme: Gloss Black, Red-orange, greys and Silver and a painted instrument panel
- The Speeder also separates in the middle to continue the exploding theme for the vehicles
- The figure doesnt fit very well on the speeder, kind of a half standing pose
- Like all of this series of Storm troopers his legs dont move very far and you wont be able to sit (L shape position)
- The figures hand doesn’t fit on the speeders handle controls (I think I got one hand to hold on but didnt want to push it because it might break a thumb off like the old days)
Rodney – 4.5 out of 5
Is it perfect? No it isnt, but over all I really like the design of this speeder and the look of the storm trooper. From a collectors stand point this will look awesome on a shelf with the storm trooper threatening some poor deluded alien.
My son – 4.5 out of 5
From his point of view he thinks its a cool speeder but was a bit annoyed at the trooper not fitting on the bike. It was fun watching him load a trooper on to the front of it like a stretcher. I think he wants a troop transport!