Welcome back! I have been busy making changes and additions to the tower. Initially I started with a 3 step set of stairs, but I decided it needed to be taller and wrap around the base of the tower a bit more.
Now I know thats not the best picture but it looks better on the tower, you’ll see. The next step was the entrance to the tower, my initial one was horrible! So I went back to the drawing board and measured out the door frame and cut out the area using a router. Getting the radius cut was going to be a problem, that is until my dad mentioned he had a milling machine!
As an added touch I added window frames cut from balsa wood, as I add the dry wall mud to the tower, the windows will be blended in.
I’ll be starting the mud work this week, so I will have another update in a few days.